The next Governance Review meeting of RBKC Council allows members of the Public to share their vision of the way RBKC ought to operate. It will be on 28 November at 6.30 pm at the Town Hall and they are urging the public to attend.
Key questions that will be covered include:
- Thinking about decisions that the Council makes on council services, what decisions would you particularly want to be involved in?
- In the past, did you want to be involved in particular Council decisions and didn’t get the chance. What were these?
- Are there any examples of when the Council has involved local people in decision-making that you thought worked well?
- In general, what more could we do to involve you in our decision-making?
- If you did want to be more involved in local decisions, what stops you?